- Deal Sourcing. You identify new trends in B2B SaaS, analyze interesting markets and help us find new innovative start-ups.
- Deal Flow. You support the analysis and documentation of our incoming deal flow.
- Due Diligence. You support us throughout the analysis of new potential investment opportunities. You will be actively involved from first screening to writing the investment memo.
- Portfolio Support.. You will get to know our portfolio companies and support them if needed.
- Availability. You support us approx. 10 hours per week (ideally split between Tuesday and Thursday) throughout your studies.
- Passion for the startup scene. You are fascinated by startups, new business ideas and groundbreaking technologies.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You like to work independently and efficiently on new topics. You like flexibility and a free-spirited working atmosphere.
- Work experience. You have already gained first experience in other companies. You know how to analyze markets and have experience in analytically challenging work environments.
- Energy and communication. Energy, enthusiasm and good communication skills are your trademarks. You think outside the box and surprise with interesting perspectives.
- Education. You are studying business administration, industrial engineering, computer science or a similar technology- or business-related degree (ideally 12+ months left).
- Language skills. You speak fluent German and English.
- Fun. You like to laugh.
- Being part of an experienced and easy-going team, with whom you will learn a lot about Venture Capital, B2B SaaS and the European Startup Ecosystem
- A very enjoyable working environment, centrally located in Munich Schwabing
- A long-term employment with flexibility in regard to your studies
- Competitive salary based on your education and experience
We look forward to your application: firstname.lastname@example.org - 089 809 1357 49
Curious? We would love to hear from you! Send us a CV and cover letter with any supporting links (blog, Medium, Twitter, LinkedIn, Github, etc.) to